Hair Transplant Cost
One of the first questions asked by patients considering a hair transplant is…”How much does it cost?” Deciding on which procedure to have is not like buying a new car where the features are the same on each vehicle model. The total price for a hair transplant procedure depends on:
· The individual goals each patient has for the transplant
· What type of procedure you elect to undergo
· The number of grafts involved in the procedure
· The complexity of the procedure
Some of the most popular hair transplantation options include:
· Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT)
· Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
· ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant
· Beard to Scalp Hair Transplant
· Eyebrow and Eyelash Transplants
· Scalp Scar Revision
· Scalp Micro-Pigmentation (SMP)
The average price for grafts can run anywhere from $6-$10 per graft for FUE. On average the total fee can run from $4,000 to $15,000 (and above) for a transplant procedure. Some doctors also factor in the amount of time involved in performing the surgical procedure. The total cost can also depend on what type of procedure you choose to undergo.
The first, and best, step you can take is scheduling a consultation with a good doctor. An experienced licensed physician can examine your scalp and also give you an idea on the price range involved in the procedure you end up choosing.